Inspection by Appointment
100 Acres with Grazing and Cultivation Just 20 Minutes to Toowoomba
So beautifully situated with excellent water infrastructure and excellent grazing opportunities for stock, this is a one of a kind property within the Lockyer Valley.
Whether you want land for horses, a sideline of cultivation, grazing land for some cattle or just your own idyllic rural lifestyle property in the country, this residence truly has it all. From the cultivated creek flats to the impressive infrastructure, you will see that no expense has been spared in establishing this property as an iconic rural lifestyle getaway – all within 10 minutes of Gatton, or 20 minutes from Toowoomba.
The home is a spectacular Metricon built residence with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 3 living areas, extra height ceilings, ducted air conditioning and sandstone highlights surrounding it, including the sandstone tiled outdoor area and sandstone built pool area. The proportions of the residence are truly generous, and with a huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk in room, plus a rumpus, dining room, lounge area and separate family space, even the largest families will be accommodated thoughtfully.
There are so many added features at this well designed and executed property, with practical improvements to the property including:
* Front Bore pumping approx 1,000 GPH
* Cultivation Bore pumping approx 10,000 GPH
* 15m x 22m hay/machinery shed with 3 phase power
* Air conditioned and fully equipped office inc. bathroom and kitchenette and carport
* Approximately 22 acres cultivation
* 4 inch underground main through top cultivation paddock with 3 hydrants
* 2 dams
* 4 large internal paddocks for stock (all watered)
* Town water connection to the house + 2 rainwater tanks with pump
No expense has been spared to create a lifestyle home where you can utilise the acreage around it to your hearts’ desire, so if you are in the market for a well established rural property, with countless possibilities, look no further than this stunning 100 acres at Sandy Creek. Contact Allison Graham on 0423 301 315 today to arrange a viewing.